Key Features of the Markout Removal System
The Markout Removal System offers a number of benefits:
- Designed with the environment in mind, only water is used to do the work - no chemicals or additives.
- No pollution or smoke is created unlike with the conventional method.
- The system is fast, yet effective. The lines and markings are taken off completely in one pass and cleaned up at the same time.
- No debris or dust left behind and surfaces are left virtually dry.
- Virtually no rutting or displacement to the road surface.
- The system is completely self contained and easily moved from site to site.
- The jetting head is all self contained providing full protection from debris and the water jetting,
allowing work to be carried out in public areas with the minimum of fuss.
- Health and Safety is Markoutís top priority when using ultra high pressure so the equipment has been designed and built to ensure that all operators are kept away from the high pressure hoses and equipment, making the water jetting operation much safer.
- Can be used to remove all paints and thermoplastic from asphalt, concrete, tarmacadam, tar, granite sets and block paving.
- The systemís versatility means it can be easily adapted to suit larger environments including airport runways, carparks and bridge decks.
- The Markout Removal System can also incorporate surface retexturing and restoration of skid resistance.
If you would like more information on the Markout Removal System please contact us.